Bangladesh is a South Asian country blessed with numerous eye-catching sea beaches in the world. The location of Bangladesh is in narrowly above the sea level and this is the fundamental reason behind various beaches and sea coasts in this small country. Here, we want to discuss the most exquisite and soporific sea beaches of Bangladesh. Any traveler can find arrant beauty and mind-boggling sights by visiting these beaches.
1. Cox Bazar –The longest sea beach in the world. The best beach in Bangladesh mainly located in Chittagong division. Cox Bazar has its own district name Cox Bazar district which mainly situated in Southern part of Bangladesh. The beauty of Cox Bazar is beyond to describe as its peacefulness and calm nature definitely delights the mind of anyone. The white sand, sounds of the sea, fountain of Himchori, calmness of
Moheshkhali has the ability to blow the mind of a traveler. Visitors can enjoy the utterly stunning and serenity atmosphere in here.
2. St Martin’s Island – This small island can remind anyone of the scenic and charming beauty of Caribbean beaches. St. Martins located in few kilometers away from Cox Bazar peninsula. When tourists visit here, they can find the splendid beauty of Naf River. St. Martin’s is very quiet and stilly. Noise is almost unimaginable here. St. Martin’s also called as ‘’Coconut Island’’ or ‘’Narikel Jinjira’’ in Bengali language. Everyday thousands of tourists visit there to see the mind blowing beauty of this natural place. Overall, St Martin’s is something Bangladesh can be proud of, a real treasure of the country with lots of enthusiasm.
3. Kuakata – Kuakata is another astounding and large beach of Bangladesh. Kuakata mainly located at south-western part and Kuakata is branded as the ‘’Sea Queen’’ of Bangladesh. Local tourists as well as outer tourists visit here to enjoy the peacefulness and beauty of the sea. Kuakata located at Barishal division which is known as the place of river. Visitors can enjoy the stunning sunrise and sunset view in Kuakata. Now -a- days, the number of restaurants and hotels increases here and everything has changed so far. Kuakata is undoubtedly a place to visit.[/caption]
4. Inani Beach – It’s generally a part of long stretch Cox Bazar sea beach. Inani situated almost 32 kilometers away from the main beach of Cox Bazar. The sands of this beach are pure golden at full sun and those sands shine like a diamond! Inani is hugely famous for its coral pebble. Unlike Cox Bazar other beaches, restaurants and bars are not available here and that’s the primary reason visitors can truly enjoy heir peace in the calm at Inani beach.
5. Patenga Sea Beach – Patenga is small compared to the beaches we mentioned above. But, this beach is still nimble and bewitching in every aspect. Tourists can surely enjoy the mind-blowing sunrise from Patenga. Patenga situated in Chittagong and this is quite easier to visit here.
These beaches are the top beaches in Bangladesh. These are the places where anyone can find true beauty of nature along with magnificent views and calmness. Tourists are highly recommended to set their footprints in these beaches and sea coasts if they ever visit in Bangladesh.