Luxury Hotel in Bangladesh is increasing exponentially. Industry Giant like JW Marriott, Swissôtel Hotels and Resorts, Thai hospitality group Dusit International, Pan Pacific, Renaissance Hotels, Amari, Intercontinental already landed on Bangladesh with their venture. Because of the growing influx of business travellers to Bangladesh, the hospitality industry is getting more investment than ever. Local Conglomerate are tied up with international hotel chain to investing in this sector. As a Joint venture project there are more than a dozen hotels are about to launch in Bangladesh specially in Dhaka city. Bangladesh became one of the important hub economically and financially. Trading business, manufacturing, lots of infrastructure development project by government makes hospitality industry more effluent and demanding. An industry insider said, The country is currently underserved in terms of quality hotel accommodation, but it is set to grow strongly in the near future.Probably by the end of year 2022, there will be enough hotel room to accommodate the growing needs of hotel seat. Hotels in Dhaka is getting boom because of high demand of luxury hotels. These hotels are going to start their operation in bangladesh very soon.
Hotel Resort BD.com are looking at the New Hotel establishing at Bangladesh. Hotelresortbd have hand selected ten hotels we are excited about, in Bangladesh!
- Swissotel, Gulshan-Tejgaon Link Rd (Bengal Group) Launch- 2022
- Hyatt Regency, Bashundhara (Union Group) Year-2023
- JW Marriott, Bashundhara (Jamuna Group) Year-2022
- Movenpick, Gulshan (Ideal Group) Year- 2021
- Novotel, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-2 (Apex Group) Year-2023
- Westin, Banani (Borak-Unique Group) Year-2024
- Sheraton, Purbachal (Clewiston Group) Year -2025
- Hyatt Dhaka, Unique Acropolis, Rd 35/36, Gulshan-2 (Unique Group) year – 2026
- Hyatt Place, Mohakhali (Union Group) Year-2025
- Sofitel (MGH Group Group) Year – 2024